Re: [Exim] Re: Building a static eximon.bin (solved)

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Philip Hazel
Para: Sheldon Hearn
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: Building a static eximon.bin (solved)
On Fri, 25 May 2001, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

> This is documented in the Makefile, but it's a mystery to me why
> em_TextPop.c's duplicate definitions are necessary at all. Seems silly
> when eximon.bin _has_ to link against libXaw.

I provided a modified TextPop to remove unwanted functionality from
the default functions. Specifically, it removes the "replace" features
of the "find and replace" popup window. Since there is no possibility of
replacing text in the main windows, I thought the presence of a
"replace" button/slot would only confuse people.