Re: [Exim] install exim3.22 question

Author: Oliver Egginger
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] install exim3.22 question
As I install exim at the first time I get a couple of errors to.
The reason was "kwrite".
kwrite break lines (when they are longer) and inserts
newlines.
The exim-makeprocess don't like this.

John Burnham wrote:
> Nope. Exim is a replacement for Sendmail. Have you followed the instructions
> and created a Local directory, copied src/EDITME into there, renamed as
> Makefile ? Have you gone through the makefile and edited it to fit your
> system ? Is it complaining about missing libraries or files (you may need to
> install some dbm stuff for example) ?

When you edit "src/EDITME" alias "Makefile" use a editor like "vi" or "nedit",
which lets the file in good order.

Oliver

Nachricht vom Montag 11 Juni 2001 13:16: