Re: [Exim] install exim3.22 question

Góra strony
Autor: Yann Golanski
Dla: Midwest Mold
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] install exim3.22 question
On Mon, Jun 11, 2001 at 08:16:38AM -0500, Midwest Mold quothed:
> I am attempting to install exim 3.22 with rh6.1. Unfortunately, I am
> doing this in my spare time & am a relative newbie. When I run make, I
> get entire scrolls of errors. I just had a thought - do I need to have
> sendmail setup & running before installing exim?

No. Exim and Sendmail are both MTAs and it's generally better to remove
all traces of sendmail before installing Exim.

As for the install, have you read the README file? It's all clearly
explained there. If you have an error *after* reading that file, have a
look at the FAQ and the archives of the list. If you cann't find the
anser, post the output of make here.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.