Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP RCPT format

Góra strony
Autor: Vadim Vygonets
Dla: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] Exim SMTP RCPT format
Quoth Dave C. on Thu, Jul 13, 2000 (or later):
> On Sat, 9 Jun 2001, Vadim Vygonets wrote:
> > To: John Smith (PHB) <jsmith@???>,
> >     Catbert (HR Mangler) <catbert@???>

> > What's the problem?
>
> Er.. It sounded like you were telling them not to use 'real names' as
> addresses. I was pointing out that I dont think that is what they were
> trying to do, they just wanted to include them on the To:, but that they
> had confused the To: header and the RCPT TO:

They indeed had, but I thought the confusion was explained and
resolved a couple of messages upthread. I may well have
misunderstood it.

BTW, your date is set a year back, which caused me not to notice
your message for some time.

Vadik.

--
Yes, you can get an account if you promise not to wear ties
anymore.