[Exim] Overhaul of FreeBSD port for Exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Sheldon Hearn
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Overhaul of FreeBSD port for Exim
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of overhauling the FreeBSD port for Exim. Over the
years, I've heard a few people complain about various aspects of the
port, but haven't had the time to listen closely.

Obviously, many folks will insist on building and installing Exim by
hand. These people can ignore the rest of my message, as can anyone who
doesn't use Exim on FreeBSD.

Right, the rest of you... :-)

If there's anything you'd like to see change in the FreeBSD port for
Exim, now's the time to speak up. I can't promise to come up with
something that makes everyone happy, but I'd like something that at
least pleases the majority of folks who bother to subscribe to this
list.

Ciao,
Sheldon.