[Exim] Determine local/virtual users through PAM?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mathieu Guillaume
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Determine local/virtual users through PAM?
I'm using exim 3.22 (debian package, PAM-enabled) and would like to have
exim determine whether a user exists or not through PAM (the goal is to do
some virtual hosting with various auth sources plugged behind PAM).

I suppose I should either modify the localuser parts or add a
virtual_users section, but I'm not sure how to go about it as I've never
played with the exim config and can't find useful doc.

Does anyone have a sample config for this, or a pointer to some good
exim/PAM documentation?

                    Mat