RE: [Exim] Exim SMTP RCPT format

Autor: Craig Coles
A: exim-users
Assumpte: RE: [Exim] Exim SMTP RCPT format
As a side note, and a question that still remains in my head... How else
are the bogus titles being passed in and displayed on the To: line (like
'undisclosed recipent' and such)? The reason for all this was for the
purpose of addressing an email to an individual with their title (ie, 'IT
Mgr', 'Boss Man', 'Work Partner', whatever). I know this sounds like a
vehicle for SPAM, but it's not. We have used it successfully to address an
individual by the title that we know them by. So anyway, that is why I'd
still like to be able to do this...

-Craig