Re: [Exim] Forcing a failure during delivery, something wron…

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: John Horne
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Forcing a failure during delivery, something wrong ..
On 06-Jun-2001 at 14:11:09 John Horne wrote:
> On 06-Jun-2001 at 12:29:47 Georges Arnould wrote:
>> Well, this alias file is not the system alias file (/etc/aliases) but a
>> special "per domain" one, used only by exim ...
>>
>> All "normal" aliases work properly, meaning, local name are stored
>> locally and remote name (remote@name) are handled correctly too ...
>>
>> The only problem is for " :fail: " value =(
>>
> Run exim with the '-d9' option so we can see what is happening.

Forget that - I see that you included it with the original message.

However, your debug output shows:

  lookup yielded: :fail:
  queued for virtual_localdelivery transport: local_part=sensi
  domain=lebac.net
    errors_to=NULL
    domain_data= local_part_data=NULL
  virtual_localusers director succeeded for sensi
  search_tidyup called
  sensi@???
    deliver to sensi in domain lebac.net
    director = virtual_localusers, transport = virtual_localdelivery

You have specified a transport with the aliasfile driver. Why? Unless all
the aliases are going to be of the same 'type' and thus you know that the
transport will be able to handle them then okay. In this case though your
transport is handling ':fail:' and any other addresses you use local or
remote.

See the manual page 150:

"The generic transport option must not be specified for aliasfile when it
is fulfilling a traditional aliasing function."

Regards,

John.

E-mail: jhorne@???