Re: [Exim] Forcing a failure during delivery, something wron…

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Para: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Forcing a failure during delivery, something wrong ...
* Georges Arnould <garnould@???> [20010606 14:09]: writing on the subject '[Exim] Forcing a failure during delivery, something wrong ...'
Georges> Hi !
Georges>
Georges>     Here is my problem : I want to be able to force failure for some users
Georges> ... I have some aliases files, formatted like this :
Georges>
Georges>     name:    alias
Georges>
Georges>     When I want to force a failure, I put
Georges>
Georges>     name:    :fail:
Georges>
Georges>     But in my configuration, exim writes the mail into a ' :fail: ' file
Georges> (file's named :fail:) ...
Georges>
Georges>     Here is my configuration for director :

All your other details aside, did you run newaliases after editing the
aliases file? Do you have other working aliases in that file?
Does your exim rightly mention the file where you store your aliases?

HTH

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

Learn as though you would never be able to master it; Hold it as though you
would be in fear of losing it.
-Confucius