[Exim] exim+amavis+sophos

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Margrit.Lottmann
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos
I've found the solution of my problems (email from yesterday!)

amavis perl-11 found virus-exe in a mail from outside of exim , but
not with the specificated command with the pipe-transport as a exim
process.

My transport/router specification:

amavis:
 driver = pipe
 command = "/mailadm/mailadm/sbin/amavis -f ${sender_address} \
           -d ${pipe_addresse}
 prefix =
 suffix =
 check_string =
 escape_string =
 return_output = true
 return_path_add = false
 user = mailadm
 group = mailadm
 path = "/mailadm/sophos/bin:/mailadm/mailadm/sbin:/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin"

am_router_name:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = domainlist
transport = amavis
domains = my_domain_list
route_list = my_route_list

First:
I've changed in amavis: my $DEBUG = "yes";
and in the amavis transport: return_output = true

>>> At the next attempt of mailing with a virus-exe I've got

    an error message, that amavis (by using sophos-sweep) can't
    find the library libsavi.sl ...

Second:
I've changed amavis-perl-script by adding following line:
$ENV{SHLIB_PATH} = "/mailadm/mailadm/lib:/usr/lib:/mailadm/sophos/lib";

...this line adds the variable SHLIB_PATH to the environment of amavis.

...Now it works already good!!! the amavis transport had found the
virus-exe in my email. Only some things in the amavis script I have
to custom to our own exim "world", but I think, this will be not so
difficult.

But I've still 1 question:
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
What shall I do with the virus-file in virusmails-directory?
Can I desinfect the mail ( If I understand the sweep Manual right...
sweep can desinfect files, which have a virus inside... ???)

MfG Margrit Lottmann

  |                                             phone : +49 391 67  18572 |

  |                            +49 391 67  12819 |

  |              Margrit Lottmann                 fax : +49 391 67  11134 |
  | Otto-von-Guericke-Universitaet Magdeburg                              |
  | Universitaetsrechenzentrum, URZ-N                                     |
  | Universitaetsplatz 2                                                  |
  | D-39106 Magdeburg,  Germany                                           |
  |              Margrit.Lottmann@???                       |