[Exim] 550 Relaying denied

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Jason Majors
Para: Exim User
Assunto: [Exim] 550 Relaying denied
I have two fairly identical workstations running exim that connect to a
smart host running sendmail (will be exim in a week or so...). With one
workstation outgoing mail works great. With the other I get a 550 relaying
denied error.
The two boxes have identical exim.conf files, except for the local_domains line.

It worked fine under exim when I had it set up as a Satellite system from option
3 of eximconfig, and I just changed it to 2 Internet site with a smart host,
which is what the other was setup as.

Does anybody know how to correct this? Or have any ideas what might be wrong?

Here's the error message from exim:

  jasonmajors@???
    SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:<jasonmajors@???>:
    host professor-x.whizzird.net [24.1.199.223]:
    550 <jasonmajors@???>... Relaying denied

#####
The address is good. The smart host can be reached and has appropriate entries
in /etc/hosts. And it has the necessary daemons running and ports open.