Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
A: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
Thanks to all who tried to help me.

I've been able to find (and solve) some problems with the compilation.
The worst problem was that I didn't compile the openldap-libraries
myself and a collegue compiled them on a Sun Ultra and later copied them
to the Sparc Station 20 which serves as a test-system. I don't have to
tell you that Ultra-Code doesn't run on non-ultra Sparc-Systems, do I?

I am suprised that exim compiled without problems though it was linked
against Ultra-libraries. I am not surprised that my LDAP-Lookups failed,
due to this conflict between ultra and non-ultra.

--
CU,
Patrick.