Re: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos

Góra strony
Autor: Andrew D
Dla: Margrit.Lottmann, exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 7:09 PM
Subject: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos

> I'm lucky...I've a virus exe-file

--snip--
> Here are my transport- and router-specification:
>
> amavis:
> driver = pipe
> command = "/mailadm/mailadm/sbin/amavis -f ${sender_address} -d
> ${pipe_addresses"
> prefix =
> suffix =
> check_string =
> escape_string =
> return_output = false
> return_path_add = false
> user = mailadm
> group = mailadm
> path = ...pathes ... also for sophos-sweep, amavis...
>
> am_router_name:
> condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
> driver = domainlist
> transport = amavis
> domains =
> "sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de:mus.urz.uni-magdeburg.de:graf350.urz.uni-
> magdeburg.de:dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de"
> route_list = "*.de $domain byname"

seems u didn't follow my advice which is y amavis probably failed.

change your routers to something like this

vircheck:
condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
driver = domainlist
route_list = "*"
transport = amavis
-snip-
which scans ALL outgoing email
-snip-
pass_on_router:
driver = domainlist
domains
="sunny.urz.uni-magdeburg.de:mus.urz.uni-magdeburg.de:graf350.urz.uni-magdeb
urg.de:dfnserv1.urz.uni-magdeburg.de"
route_list = "*.de $domain byname"

what happens is exim passes the email to the amavis pipe, which then if it
passes resubmits it back to exim.
it matches the condition and passes it onto the next router.

by having the amavis (pipe) and the route list (SMTP) combined, exim may
have become confused and bypassed amavis
(you can check this by looking at the headers and seeing if you the
following header, if not exim is bypassing amavis.
looking at the headers from your MTA I would say this is the case)

id 157ITu-0005bc-00
for awd@???; Wed, 06 Jun 2001 00:40:54 +0930

obviously box names and IPs change coz of your network configs.
change your config to the one suggested by the amavis docs and myself and
prob lots of ppl in the list archives and you will find it works absolutely
fantasically.

HTH
cya
Andrew