[Exim] Re: Smarthost DNS timeout

Góra strony
Autor: Morten Bo Johansen
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] Re: Smarthost DNS timeout
Bart van Dommelen <b.dommel@???> wrote:

> route_list = "* 212.54.64.155 bydns_a" should be route_list = "*
> 212.54.64.155 byname"

FWIW, I sent the message again today with the above change to
my exim.conf and this time the message went through. However, I
still don't think that it ought to be neccesary to use the IP
of the mailserver so I'm still interested in knowing why the
DNS lookups fail when using the name of the mailserver.

Regards,

Morten

--
"The more human beings proceed by plan the more effectively they may be
 hit by accident."                              (Friedrich Duerrenmatt)