Re: [Exim] Re: User-Filter with Error 550

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andrew D
Para: Klaus Arnhold
CC: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Re: User-Filter with Error 550
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 03, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: [Exim] Re: User-Filter with Error 550

> Am 16:43 Uhr -0400 01.06.2001 schrieb Dave C.:
>
> >Exim filter are run after the message has already been received (eg, the
> >SMTP connection has already been completed). There is currently no way
> >to do what you want.
>
> Thanks Dave, this is of course true and I know
> that the filter will run *after* a message has
> already been received.

change ur filter to this :)
# Exim filter
if $reply_address contains "@spam.site" and
$reply_address does not contain "postmaster@"
then
fail "550 User unknown"
endif

from that filter I just mentioned
-snip-

  awd@???
    550 User unknown

-snip-
this is an actual unknown failed message from exim
-snip-

  hskdjhdsakjs@???
    unknown local-part "hskdjhdsakjs" in domain "dux.au.com"

-snip-

very very similar and should do what u want.
HTH
cya
Andrew

--
It's always easier to just fall than to try to climb.