Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Dan Lowe
A: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
Previously, Patrick von der Hagen said:

> Yes, it sounds that way.
> But logged in on the Solaris-Server, I can ping my ldap-server and
> telnet to its port 389. No problem at all. When I use almost exactly the
> same exim.conf on a Debian-Linux-server (I only changed the hostname)
> everything works fine.

I haven't worked with OpenLDAP in a while, so I'm not even sure it can do
this; but if it has a method by which to allow access only to certain IP's
it's worth checking that your Solaris box is on that "approved" list.

Possibly an ACI that is based on source IP? Again, I haven't worked with
it in a while, so I don't know how its access control works. I have much
more experience with iPlanet's LDAP system.

-d

--
A computer without sendmail is like a dog without bricks tied to its head.