Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Patrick von der Hagen
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 09:24:40PM -0400, Dan Lowe wrote:
> "no route to host" sounds more like a network problem than a problem with
> OpenLDAP itself (unless the problem is that it's failing to listen on the
> proper port.

Yes, it sounds that way.
But logged in on the Solaris-Server, I can ping my ldap-server and
telnet to its port 389. No problem at all. When I use almost exactly the
same exim.conf on a Debian-Linux-server (I only changed the hostname)
everything works fine.
But sadly Linux is only the test-system, the MTA is expected to run on
Solaris.

--
CU,
Patrick.