[Exim] Re: User-Filter with Error 550

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Klaus Arnhold
Para: Dave C.
CC: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Re: User-Filter with Error 550
Am 16:43 Uhr -0400 01.06.2001 schrieb Dave C.:

>Exim filter are run after the message has already been received (eg, the
>SMTP connection has already been completed). There is currently no way
>to do what you want.

Thanks Dave, this is of course true and I know
that the filter will run *after* a message has
already been received.

A friend of mine uses PROCMAIL and set up
a rule that works like this:

------------------ snip -----------------------

# IT unwanted newsletter
:0
* ^From:.*nted@???
{
        EXITCODE=67
}

This will execute EXITCODE 67 with Sendmail

-----
 *      EX_NOUSER -- The user specified did not exist.  This might
 *              be used for mail addresses or remote logins.
#define EX_NOUSER       67      /* addressee unknown */
-----

If a sender receives 'Error 550 - User unknown'
is the easiest way to get of an unwanted spam list
even if the message really is a fake.

If the above is not possible would there be any
other way?

Best regards

Klaus