[Exim] seting up a mail hub

Góra strony
Autor: Lawrence Walton
Dla: exim-users
Temat: [Exim] seting up a mail hub
Hello all I am trying to set up a mail hub, very simple mail hub, and I
am not configuring something correctly, and it's driving me a bit mad.

I read the FAQ and I think I have it configured correctly.

I am asking again in the hopes that additional information will help;

I am trying to set up a hub, that relays all mail from one host outside
my firewall to another inside the firewall, both in the same domain.
I chose exim for it's security and robustness.

The firewall is not installed yet.

The two hosts involved are mail and outbox. Outbox is
to recive all mail from the outside and be in the MX recourd as the
primary mail server, it will then relay all mail to the host "mail". The
examples on www.exim.org and in the FAQ It fails with message

2001-06-01 13:44:01 155vm5-0004Zo-00 ** jack.carlson@???: unknown local-part "jack.carlson" in domain "otak.com"

I have
local_domains = localhost:outbox:otak.com
configured

and
hubbed_hosts:
driver = domainlist
transport = remote_smtp
route_list = *otak.com mail.otak.com byname
other_hosts:
driver = lookuphost
transport = remote_smtp
configured

outbox:/etc/exim# exim -bP local_domains
local_domains = localhost:outbox:otak.com:[216.122.57.8]
looks right

what am I doing wrong?
exim version 3.22
running on a debian box.