Re: [Exim] Heavy traffic (kind of) solved!

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Steve Haslam
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Heavy traffic (kind of) solved!
On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 09:04:40PM +0930, Andrew D wrote:
> > Now, since the box is a Netwinder, it has an ARM processor and needs to
> use precompiled kernels. Is there any way to increase the file descriptors
> without messing with the kernel? (probably the wrong place to ask...but
> hey..)
>
> not knowing what os a Netwinder runs there is prob some files in
> /proc/sys/fs/ that determine how many files you can have open on your box
> at once. (most likely a file called file-max) though u will have to check

Netwinder => ARM Linux

/proc/sys/fs/file-max is present on the ARM machine I have access to,
which is probably also a netwinder (arm4vl 2.2.13)

SRH
--
+                  Steve Haslam                 |   W: +44-20-7447-1839    +
+   Just Another Software Engineer, Excite UK   |   M: +44-7775-645618     +