Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host

Góra strony
Autor: Oliver Egginger
Dla: exim-users
Temat: Re: [Exim] LDAP: no route to host
We are doing the same:

Here is our part of the configuration file, to look up
local users

------------------------------------------------------------------> SNIP
# look up local users in the ldap-directory for local delivery
ldap_lookup:
  driver = aliasfile
  search_type = ldap
  query =
"ldap://mailserv2.dvz.fh-giessen.de/o=FH%20Giessen,c=DE?otherMailbox?sub?(mail=$local_part@$domain)"
------------------------------------------------------------------> SNIP

this works fine for us.
You have to suit it to your environment.
Let me know if you need more (other) information.

By the way,
have anyone read my "sender_verify" request ... ?

Oliver

your message from 01 06 2001 11:34:

> > Hi all,
>
> I try to run a freshly compiled exim 3.22 with openldap 2.0.10 on
> Solaris 5.8.
> The compilation worked fine, IMHO everything should be ok.
>
> Then I copied a working exim.config-file, changed the hostname and tried
> to test it.
>
> "exim -bt -d9 account" results in
> "....
> perform_ldap_search: ldap URL
> ="ldap:///cn=s_hagen,ou=mail,dc=domain?auslieferung"
> server=ldap.domain port=389 sizelimit=0 timelimit=0
> failed to open connection to LDAP server
> cn=s_hagen,ou=mail,dc=domain:1556592 - No route to host
> lookup deferred
> ..."
>
> ldapsearch -h ldap.domain -b "ou=mail,dc=domain" "(cn=*)" works fine.
>
> I had a look at the spezification and the faq. I tried to search the
> list-archive too, but failed to find information on my problem.
>
> Any help would be greatly apreciated.

Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg
DV-Zentrum