Re: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Andrew D
Para: Exim users list
Asunto: Re: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2001 7:24 PM
Subject: [Exim] exim+amavis+sophos

> We are testing sophos virus-checking (demo-license).
>
> We want use amavis at our exim-MailRelays to check all emails,
> which the relay has to send to a number of dedicated smtp-servers,
> which we control.
>
> (With help of an README.exim in the amavis-distribution)

This works fine without change btw
> This my draft router:
>
> am_router_name:
> condition = "${if eq {$received_protocol}{scanned-ok} {0}{1}}"
> driver = domainlist
> transport = amavis
> domains = "list of special sendmail-servers from our subnet"
> route_list = "*.urz.uni-magdeburg.de $domain byname"

change domains to * so all email gets scanned.
remove the route list.

Amavis submits the email back to exim locally like a normal local email not
BSMTP as suggested.
the condition allows the email to bypass the amavis router and move to the
next router
which should be your router that forwards it onto your other mail servers.

HTH
cya
Andrew

--