[Exim] stale/corrupt "-D" files in spool/input

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: EXIM Users
Para: 'exim-users@exim.org'
Assunto: [Exim] stale/corrupt "-D" files in spool/input
I'm running exim 3.22 and all of a sudden I'm seeing lots of "-D" files in
the spool/input/ directory. This recently grew up to over 450MB worth. These
files aren't plain ascii text as I'd expect (they look like they just
contain binary code), and there's no corresponding "-H" files... They're all
exactly 65536 bytes:

65536 Jun 1 11:10 155lsi-00047Q-00-D
65536 Jun 1 11:04 155ln9-0003nF-00-D

There's nothing in the main/reject/panic logs that give any indication of
problems, and the configuration is very simple (simply routing mail around)
and hasn't been changed recently (whereas this problem is new). One thing
that is strange is the message ids don't appear anywhere in the 3 logfiles.

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Many Thanks,
Jon Paxton