Re: [Exim] not getting mail hub to work....

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Ivan Beveridge
Para: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] not getting mail hub to work....
On Thu, May 31, 2001 at 02:45:41PM -0700, Lawrence Walton wrote:
> Hello all I am trying to set up a
> mail hub, very simple mail hub, and I am not configuring
> something correctly, and it's driving me a bit mad.

When you say "simple mail hub" I have made a few minor assumptions, but it
may be worthwhile clarifying what you are trying to do :)

> I read the FAQ and I think I have it configured correctly.
> I have
> local_domains = localhost:outbox:otak.com

Replace the : with a . between outbox and otak.com.

(Someone correct me - I may be wrong :) if you are routing outbox.otak.com
out to another machine, it must be in the "relay_hosts" rather than
"local_domains", surely? (Caveat is that you may write a director that makes
some decision that outbox.otak.com mail is actually not local, and therefore
needs to be sent out by a router, I guess).

> configured
> and
> hubbed_hosts:
> driver = domainlist
> transport = remote_smtp
> route_list = *outbox.otak.com mail.otak.com byname
>
> other_hosts:
> driver = lookuphost
> transport = remote_smtp
>
> configured
> outbox:/etc/exim# exim -bP local_domains
> local_domains = localhost:outbox:otak.com:[216.122.57.8]

<snip>

Cheers

Ivan
--
Ivan Beveridge         Systems Architect          SportBusiness Group
<ivan@???>                 http://www.sportbusiness.com