Re: [Exim] RBL don't work

Góra strony
Autor: Suresh Ramasubramanian
Dla: exim-users
CC: Rolando Guerra
Temat: Re: [Exim] RBL don't work
Rolando Guerra rearranged electrons thusly:
> Hi, I was working fine with option rbl_domains (using inputs.orbs.org,
> outputs.orbs.org, rbl.maps.vix.com, etc, inputs.orbs.org achieve reject mail
> more than others), but today, it doesn't work, neither rejected mail with
> orbs. it seems that the problem is with the DNS servers of ORBS, does
> somebody have the same problem or some explanation of what can be happening?

Yes.

1. ORBS has gone offline for the moment thanks to lawsuits from two New
Zealand ISPs. Search news.admin.net-abuse.email for details

2. The RBL has moved to a new zone and the old maps.vix.com zone has been
removed. The new ones are:

blackholes.mail-abuse.org = RBL
dialups.mail-abuse.org = DUL
relays.mail-abuse.org = RSS

There's a new RBL+ (rbl+.mail-abuse.org) which is a combo of these three
DNSBLs but it's not free. See http://www.mail-abuse.org/rbl+ for more info.

     -suresh

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian <--> mallet <at> efn <dot> org