[Exim] Configuring EXIM to verify local users against a LDAP…

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Astrid Walters
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] Configuring EXIM to verify local users against a LDAP database
Good day,

Is there someone out there kind enough to help me setting up LDAP with Exim?
I already have a working installation and managed to do this with the help
of the mailing list archives and configuration sample C0036. My problem is
that this sample config still needs a system user, uid's and gid's on the
box where the mail needs to be delivered. Sample C008 is too complex for
what I need. I'm trying to accomplish the following:

Verification that mail should be dropped off at my host _without_ the
neccessity for any system users.

Direct delivery to a maildir mailbox for that virtual user which is already
set up on the host.

My knowledge w.r.t. the routers/transports/directors syntax is rather
limited and my deadline to prove that Exim can replace an MSExchange server
is aproaching too fast for me to sweat this through.

Any configuration samples, schema files to use and a LDAP DN file structure
would really be much appreciated.

Regards
Anthon Walters