Re: [Exim] amavis-perl + exim + zip = problem

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ivan Beveridge
Para: amavis-user, exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] amavis-perl + exim + zip = problem
On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 08:58:02PM +0100, Ivan Beveridge wrote:
> I've delved through the amavis and exim archives, and haven't been able
> to find a description of this particular problem. Hopefully it's something
> I've done wrong.
>
> Setup:
> * amavis-perl 11
> * exim 3.22
> * Sophos Sweep

<snip>

> The following got prepended to the mail, to bounce back to the sender:
>
> --------------------------------------
> 15310f-00017F-00-D
> This message was created automatically by mail delivery software (Exim).

>   ivan@???
>     Child process of amavis transport returned 255 (could mean shell command ended by signal 127 (Unknown signal 127)) from command:
>     /usr/local/sbin/amavis
> --------------------------------------

The problem was my installation of the perl Convert::TNEF module. I rebuilt
an SRPM (originally from PLD linux) that did not include all of the files
that were part of the module (specifically it did not include the auto-load
ones).

Once I had corrected the SRPM, rebuilt and reinstalled, it worked fine.
(modified SPEC file sent to PLD).

Many thanks to Lars Hecking (amavis) and Douglas Wilson (Convert::TNEF)
for helping me track this down.

It's all working fine now (<fx: fingers crossed> ;)

Cheers

Ivan
--
Ivan Beveridge         Systems Architect          SportBusiness Group
<ivan@???>                 http://www.sportbusiness.com