Re: [Exim] Exim 3.22

Author: Suresh Ramasubramanian
To: exim-users
Subject: Re: [Exim] Exim 3.22

Sashi> Thanks.But now i have whole new problem when i run the command line this is
Sashi> the error i get

Sashi> search_open: lsearch "/etc/exim_lists/aliases_comptel_my"
Sashi> search_find: file="/etc/exim_lists/aliases_comptel_my"
Sashi> key="srajalin" partial=-1

OK - got it here

Sashi> internal_search_find: file="/etc/exim_lists/aliases_comptel_my"
Sashi> type=lsearch key="srajalin"
Sashi> file lookup required for srajalin
Sashi> in /etc/exim_lists/aliases_comptel_my

Is there anything in that file to map srajalin and
sashikala.rajalingam? Is the mail deliverable if you send it as or to
srajalin@your-domain?

Sashi> userforward director: error for srajalin
Sashi> message: failed to open /home/srajalin/.forward: Permission denied (euid=0
Sashi> egi
Sashi> d=0)

So there is a .forward file in your homedir? And it has wrong
permissions?

--
Suresh Ramasubramanian + Wallopus Malletus Indigenensis
mallet @ cluestick.org + Lumber Cartel of India, tinlcI