Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ivan Beveridge
Para: Rainer Link
CC: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim
On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 10:49:38AM +0200, Rainer Link wrote:
> > The problem (only 1 so far, apart from the above caveats) I am having is
> > with TNEF files. This is not an exim (or exim config) problem .... unless
> > it is _really_ obscure ;) and is either a screw up on my behalf, or a
> > buglet in amavis (I guess).
>
> IIRC you've mentioned this bug in amavis-user, too. Is it possible to
> provide me/us with some TNEF files, which causes troubles? Or are you
> already in contact with Lars regarding this issue? Thanks.

Yeah - I was going to mail about this this a/noon. Suffice it to say that
there is not a problem with Exim (unsurprisingly) or amavis. The problem was
the config of the Convert::TNEF source RPM that I downloaded and compiled -
part of PLD linux. It did not package up the "autoload" stuff for the module,
and that is where amavis + TNEF was bombing out.

As such, the problem was mine. Thanks go to Lars and Douglas (Wilson - of
Convert::TNEF module fame :) for tracking this down, and pointing out that
it was my fault :^)

Cheers

Ivan
--
Ivan Beveridge         Systems Architect          SportBusiness Group
<ivan@???>                 http://www.sportbusiness.com