Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rainer Link
A: Ivan Beveridge
Cc: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim
Ivan Beveridge wrote:

> Setting up exim/amavis is not too difficult. Using amavis-perl v11, the
> instructions (including the entries for the exim.conf) are in the
> README.exim file. The only things I would add to that are:
>
> * There is a known bug with amavis in that it doesn't like (I think) to see
>         the sender email address as "<>" - look at the "known bugs" page:
>         http://www.amavis.org/amavis-faq.php3 - where is mentiones
>         exim/aamavisd, this also applies to amavis-perl (at least for v.11)

Hum, FAQ is fixed now. Sorry for delay but as SourceForge Server(s?) has
been compromised, I wasn't able to fix that earlier.

> The problem (only 1 so far, apart from the above caveats) I am having is
> with TNEF files. This is not an exim (or exim config) problem .... unless
> it is _really_ obscure ;) and is either a screw up on my behalf, or a
> buglet in amavis (I guess).

IIRC you've mentioned this bug in amavis-user, too. Is it possible to
provide me/us with some TNEF files, which causes troubles? Or are you
already in contact with Lars regarding this issue? Thanks.

best regards,
Rainer Link

--
Rainer Link  | Student of Computer Networking
link@??? | University of Applied Sciences, Furtwangen, Germany