Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: S. Joel Bernstein
Para: Exim Users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] system_filter.exim
Of course, one view is that a responsible ISP should expect responsibility
from its users. I would say that taking inadequate precautions to protect
yourself from virus-emails would be a responsible thing to do. Forward the
mail to their ISP and they could conceivably be expected to warn the user or
even terminate their account.

I don't hold this view myself to this extent, but stupidity isn't a great
defence...

Joel