Re: [Exim] question

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Andrew D
Para: Nuno Cardoso, exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] question
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2001 12:56 AM
Subject: [Exim] question

>When I build exim this error ocurred: "db.h" not found.
>Where I can get this package from redhat linux 7.0?

It means your system can't bulid exim with support for DB files
Read the README file and the Makefile and change the options
or find out what package installs the db files and install it. Ever heard
of a search engine, they arn't just good for finding porn.

*nix is nothing like windoze, u cant just click on an executable and it
installs, u MUST read documentaion.

cya
Andrew

--
Yea though I walk through the valley of point-and-click,
I will fear no command line: