[Exim] VirtualMail + .forward or .procmail

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Norbert Bombała
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] VirtualMail + .forward or .procmail
Welcome :-)

I work with Exim about 1 year and I think it is a good mail serwer.
My configuration:
Exim 3.12 + VirtalDomains + GnuPop3d (VM-pop3D).
My exim configuration is like ...
http://www.reedmedia.net/projects/virtualmail/exim.conf.txt

But I have one problem ...
I want to have separate file like (.procmailrc) or (.forward) to each
virtal pop3d acount.
For local "full acount with shell" I have it in $HOME/.forward but I want
to have to for virtual acount to ..

How to do this ?

Best Regards
Norbert Bombała.

ps.
I want to sent part of email (Subject,From,Date) to email-sms_mobail_phone
gateway ...
I must use procmail or exim filter to do this ..
For normal "shell user" it is easy to do but for pop3d user its not easy
:-(.

Have You any idea ?