[Exim] SMTP errors

Páxina inicial
Borrar esta mensaxe
Responder a esta mensaxe
Autor: Ed Murray
Para: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] SMTP errors
I am having some problems with emails being sent to my site. It
only appears to happen to a few sites, which would lead me to
believe it is a problem with those sites, but I do not know how to
tell them to fix it or, better yet, adjust Exim to accept these emails.

Here is the problem. I am running Exim version 3.21 on a RedHat
Linux 6.2 system. I just recently upgraded to 2.21 from 3.20
because I was having this problem with 3.20. My error log contains
these messages:

2001-05-24 10:09:06 unexpected disconnection while reading
SMTP command from usintout02.bms.com
(usintout02.net.bms.com) [165.89.129.232]

I had this customer fax me the error message he received from
his mailer and it looks like this:

Sat, 19 May 2001 00:00:26 -0600 (MDT)
Zero length SMTP status line

Does anyone know what could be causing this and how to fix this
in Exim?

Best regards,
Ed Murray                          PH# 978-667-9580  Ext: 311
IT Manager FAX# 978-667-6168
Bruker BioSpin                     Ed.Murray@???
               Home Page http://www.bruker-biospin.com