[Exim] aliasfile director, mysql & senders

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: David Saez Padros
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] aliasfile director, mysql & senders
Hi !!

I'm trying to set up a simple mysql driven mailing list with the following configuration:

MYSQL_MAILING_LIST = SELECT email FROM mailist WHERE list LIKE '${quote_mysql:$local_part}@{quote_mysql:$domain}'

MYSQL_ADMIN_LIST = SELECT DISTINCT email FROM mailist WHERE post=1 AND list LIKE
'${quote_mysql:$local_part}@{quote_mysql:$domain}'

mailing_lists:
    driver = aliasfile
    search_type= mysql
    query = MYSQL_MAILING_LIST
    senders = mysql;MYSQL_ADMIN_LIST
    forbid_include = true
    forbid_pipe = true
    forbid_file = true
    skip_syntax_errors = true

Mysql table MAILIST with just one record:

list = test@???
post = 1
email = david@???

When I comment the senders option all works ok, but when this option is enabled
I can send email to test@??? and it works, but when I enable the senders option
I cannot send email to test@???, I just get an error saying that there is no
such address (test@???). I have take a look at the logs and the sql query
MYSQL_ADMIN_LIST expands ok and when issued directly to the sql server gives
david@??? , why is that setupo not working ??

In the case that I could have this working, how could I send a custom message to
the sender when he is not allowed to send mail to that address ??

Thanx in advance & best regards ...

     David Saez Padros                  e-mail  david@???
     On-Line Services 2000 S.L.
     Trafalgar 78 2º 2ª B               voice   +34 93 315 15 93
     08010 Barcelona (Spain)            movil   +34 670 35 27 53
     http://www.ols.es                  fax     +34 93 268 35 90
     http://www.ols.es/~david/