Re: [Exim] Problem After AMAVIS

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Odhiambo Washington
Para: Philip Hazel
CC: Exim Users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] Problem After AMAVIS
* Philip Hazel <ph10@???> [20010516 22:42]: writing on the subject 'Re: [Exim] Problem After AMAVIS'
Philip> On Wed, 16 May 2001, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
Philip>
Philip> > Hi,
Philip> > I installed Amavis and added the settings detailed in README.exim but now
Philip> > my configure file doesn't do things right! First it doesn't want to handle
Philip> > system_aliases...
Philip> > I could do with some help from other users. I have attached my config
Philip> > file:
Philip>
Philip> It is much easier to try to solve such problems if you also post details
Philip> of tests which fail. For example, what is the output of
Philip>
Philip> exim -b9 -bt postmaster@???
Philip>
Philip> (assuming that postmaster is in your system_aliases - if not, something
Philip> that is)?

Sorry for my failure to provide more information on my problem. I ran a
debug on my file, for root, who is aliased to admin and here is the
output:

wash:~$ exim -d9 -bt root
Exim version 3.22 debug level 9 uid=1000 gid=0
probably Berkeley DB version 1.8x (native mode)
Actual local interface address is 62.8.64.108 (xl0)
Actual local interface address is 212.49.74.108 (xl0)
Actual local interface address is 127.0.0.1 (lo0)
root@???
deliver to root in domain alligator.wananchi.com
director = amavis_director, transport = amavis
wash:~$

Under normal circumstance, that is in the absence of the Amavis director,
the scenario would be like this:

alligator# exim -bt root
admin@???
    <-- root@???
  deliver to admin in domain alligator.wananchi.com
  director = localuser, transport = local_delivery

So there seems to be an issue with the amavis director which I am not able
to see???

MTIA

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington Wananchi Online Ltd.,
wash@??? 1st Flr Loita Hse

Committee Rules:
    (1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
    (2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this
        stamps you as being wise.
    (3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the
        others.
    (4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
    (5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you
        popular -- it's what everyone is waiting for.