Re: [Exim] FW: Feature Request - security

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Yann Golanski
A: Karl Schmidt
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] FW: Feature Request - security
On Wed, May 16, 2001 at 08:33:13AM -0500, Karl Schmidt quothed:
> It seems to me that you could set up a relay that is initiated by the
> private side using ssh - you could have better security and a more reliable
> system. As I imagine it - the private side would open a ssh session that the
> DMZ side would use to relay mail. This connection would be required to close
> and open on a regular basis.

Why not use SSL and ETRN? It seems to me that this would work pretty
much in tehsame way as you describe. Of course, you could install IPSec
on your gateway and make it use that to encrypt all connections to
the external mail server.

--
                         www.kierun.org
Yann@???                                Use Pretty Good Privacy.