RE: [Exim] SMTP Push

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Andrew Chant
A: Philip Hazel
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: RE: [Exim] SMTP Push
hi,

That's an interesting point you've made there........

Trying to picture in my mind exactly how I may go about it, I can see it
making sense..

The only unknown part of it from what I see is how I would get the mail from
the maildir into exim. I can see how it would then send on. What would you
sugest?

Many Thanks

Andy

On Tue, 15 May 2001, Andrew Chant wrote:

> I'm after a small app which would read messages out of a specified maildir
> mailbox, and forward to a specified SMTP host.

Er, Exim? (With some suitable configuring, of course... and wrapped in a
script.)

Oh, sorry, it's not really "small" ...

:-)