Re: [Exim] RFC 2821 and "headers_sender_verify"/"headers_che…

トップ ページ
このメッセージを削除
このメッセージに返信
著者: Philip Hazel
題目: Re: [Exim] RFC 2821 and "headers_sender_verify"/"headers_checks_fail"
On Tue, 15 May 2001, Greg A. Woods wrote:

> The autoresponder could use a legal RFC-x822 format group address
> specification with an empty list, which should prevent any MUA from
> replying. The group-name can be something like "you can not reply". :-)

RFC 2822 does not allow this, as I read the syntax (omitting the
obsolete bits):

mailbox-list    =       (mailbox *("," mailbox))
from            =       "From:" mailbox-list CRLF

In other words, there's got to be at least one mailbox, and there's no
group-name as permitted in To: (and Cc):

to              =       "To:" address-list CRLF
address-list    =       (address *("," address))
address         =       mailbox / group
group           =       display-name ":" [mailbox-list / CFWS] ";"
                        [CFWS]