[Exim] Universal exim.conf

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Piotr Roszatycki
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] Universal exim.conf
Hi,

For a long time I use this exim config schema:
http://people.debian.org/~dexter/eximconf/

The highest priority for this schema was to use as much lsearch tables as
it is possible. The only two entries to change in exim.conf is
primary_hostname and qualify_domain. Many of features can be configured
form tables like virtual users, rewrites of headers, access lists, etc.

This was the easiest way to switch from sendmail to exim for my friends.

Ah, it is the only problem - all comments are in Polish. I hope somebody
helps me to translate them to English.

TIA,
--
Piotr Roszatycki, Netia Telekom S.A.                    .''`.
mailto:Piotr_Roszatycki@netia.net.pl                   : :' :