Re: [Exim] Changing dialogue

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
A: Christophe - ICOR -
Cc: exim-users
Asunto: Re: [Exim] Changing dialogue
On Mon, 14 May 2001, Christophe - ICOR - wrote:

> Hello, I have problems with mail client and I would like to modify
> the dialogue with exim.
>
> So, is it possible to change "is syntactically correct" to an another text
> or
> to add "ok"?

actually, exim does not need to be modified. smtp replies are solely
numeric codes, any, read, _any_ text after the numeric code is
absolutely irrelevant (the only exception from this might be ESMTP,
where the server has to include the word 'ESMTP' in her banner if she
is capable of esmtp. iirc. but all other is just numeric).

--
[-]
"cvs szerver a weben = olyan cvs szerver amit az interneten keresztul