[Exim] Found what's causing Exim to segfault on FreeBSD 4.3-…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Juha Saarinen
Para: Exim-Users@Exim. Org
Assunto: [Exim] Found what's causing Exim to segfault on FreeBSD 4.3-STABLE
Well, kind of. The chaps on the FreeBSD-stable list suggested building Perl
5 (part of the system in FreeBSD) with threads breaks other things such as
im and inn.

Tried building im and inn with threaded Perl, and of course they worked
fine.

As I have a reasonably fast machine to play with, I built/installed world
(ie. system binaries etc) but without support for Perl threads. Now Exim no
longer segfaults.

No idea why it worked with 4.2-STABLE but not with 4.3-STABLE though.

Just in case anyone else bumps into the same issue...

--
Juha

The malformed orange
Fails to satisfy the eye: