[Exim] duplicate and send to a local user mail on an smtp ga…

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: benoit hudzia
Para: exim-users
Assunto: [Exim] duplicate and send to a local user mail on an smtp gateway
Hello,

I run a Linux Server for a help desk with Exim on it who accepts mail for
local users and relaying mail from local network and i need to duplicate
outgoing mail from local network through this server and to send this
duplicata to a local user/file on this box , it's for keeping a trace of the
communication on the differents tickets with the clients (statistics etc..) (
done with a procmail filter).

What i need is to take every mail coming from the smtp connection to send the
e-mail but on the same time to duplicate every outgoing e-mail and to send
this duplicata to a local user.
I need to send a copy for every mail ( it's not a user dependent condition).

I have tried to use the unseen and other methods but every try doesn't work or
exim send me an error message ( and i don't want to use an aliase trick)

Anyone have set such config ?

HUDZIA Beno?t
hudzia@???