Re: [Exim] Homepage worm and filters

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: R.G.Hall
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: exim-users
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] Homepage worm and filters
On Thu, 10 May 2001, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Much to my disappointment :-) I have not received any of the latest MS
> Outlook popular worms (normally I see copies of those caught by the
> filter).
>
> Could someone confirm to me that this one is being caught by the
> generic content filter.

You mean this sort of thing?

2001-05-09 07:44:34 14xNi5-0007mu-00 cancelled by message filter: This
message has been rejected because it has
        a potentially executable attachment "homepage.HTML. v b s"
        This form of attachment has been used by
        recent viruses such as that described in

etc (spacing added by me just in case)

>     Nigel.

Works great for me :-)

Richard Hall