Re: [Exim] Gallery of Clever Code?

Autor: Philip Hazel
A: Cal Evans
CC: exim-users
Assumpte: Re: [Exim] Gallery of Clever Code?
On Tue, 8 May 2001, Cal Evans wrote:

> I'm sure this is simply an RTFM but is there a 'Gallery of Clever Code' that
> people have written for Exim? Routers, Directors, etc that people have
> written to solve specific problems and contributed to the common good?
> Anything?

There are plenty of configuration samples, but as far as I know, nobody
has found the need to write additional code for routers, directors,
transports or authenticators. However, there have been several
contributions of code for new types of lookup, e.g. cdb, LDAP. These
have eventually found their way into the main source tree.