[Exim] (no subject)

Autor: Lumpp, Wolfgang
A: exim-Mailing (E-Mail)
Assumpte: [Exim] (no subject)
Hi,

now I have updated the X11 from Suse 7.0 to XFree 4.0.3, recompiled eximon.
The eximon doesn't die anymore with 'ShiftLeftButton'.
But the problem with the queue still exists. Also a problem with the
log-window.
When the window is full, it should normally scroll. This doesn't work.
????????
Probably I try to downgrade the XFree to the 3.3.6 and try again?

Regards
Wolfgang