[Exim] How can I combine between .forward and spam?

Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: ??????
A: exim-users
Asunto: [Exim] How can I combine between .forward and spam?
<-- Warning: charset 'ks_c_5601-1987' is not supported -->

I set up my .forward for spam filtering.?
But What I'm trying to do is Controlling this .forward file in individual's website.?
(If someone add some specific E-mail address through Web page.)?
?
For example,?
At first a user adding nicedirk@??? to his accept deny list.?
Then my system saving that address to mysql's spam table.?
Then I want to attach that data to exim's .forward file.?
To do spam filtering through Outlook Express too.?
?
But I don't know how can I deal with this .forward file by using Perl Language.?
Is there any specific .forward or Spam filtering configuration technique??
?
I think it's somewhat bizaar but I want to solve this problem.?
?
Thank you for your help.?
?