Re: [Exim] problems combining router condition statements

Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Philip Hazel
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Matt Bernstein
Υ/ο: Marsh, Ian, 'exim-users@exim.org'
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Exim] problems combining router condition statements
On Fri, 4 May 2001, Matt Bernstein wrote:

> >Can any advise me on how to combine these two router condition statements
> >into one? What ever I try it keeps winging about 'missing or misplaced { or
> >}'!
> >
> >condition =
> >${lookup{$sender_address}dbm{/usr/local/exim/bypass/bypass.from}{yes}{no}}
> >condition =
> >${lookup{$sender_address}dbm{/usr/local/exim/bypass/bypass.to}{yes}{no}}
>
> does this work?
> condition = ${if and {${lookup1}}{${lookup2}}{yes}{no}}

1. Not really like that.

2. How you do it depends on whether you want "and" or "or".

3. If you want "and", replace the word "yes" in your first condition by
the entire contents of the second condition.

4. If you want "or", replace the word "no" in your first condition by
the entire contents of the second condition.