Re: [Exim] problems delivering to outside networks .....

Página Principal
Apagar esta mensagem
Responder a esta mensagem
Autor: Tamas TEVESZ
Para: Dave Price
CC: exim-users
Assunto: Re: [Exim] problems delivering to outside networks .....
On Mon, 7 May 2001, Dave Price wrote:

> we can deliver to our own net ... but we get reject (host) messages when
> our users try to send outside the LAN ... what causes this, and how do i
> stop it?

this really has to be a serious configuration problem with your
system. not even the log excerpt and the apprioriate configuration
snippets and the brief situation/setup explanation you most certainly
have included in your message got through...

<g>

--
[-]
"cvs szerver a weben = olyan cvs szerver amit az interneten keresztul